Want to get inspired? Here is a list of 15 travel bloggers we can’t get enough of. From luxury travel and responsible tourism to couple adventures and hardcore foodies, we want to introduce you to some of our favourites. They are influencial, wise, engaging and full of adventure! You will love them!
- Kelly & Adam of Destination Addict. From the UK, these two full-time travelers have been exploring Canada since January of this year. We are from Canada, and yet some of the hikes they have been on impress the heck out of us! They are huge into cycling as well. They spent months riding across Cuba and they also have big plans to cycle across Europe for the mental health charity MIND. Check them out!
- Chad & Stef of Touring Tastebuds. This fun-loving couple entertain us daily on social media. You’ll find them blowing up YouTube with their adventures and vlogs, as well as managing a lifestyle/travel blog. Chad’s epic gifs always make for a good laugh on Twitter, while Stef gives sound advice when managing their food/travel blog and Insta feed. And also, their dog frequently makes an appearance in their adventures. We love dogs!
- Sarah & Tom of TripGourmets. For the past 5 years, these two have been traveling to bring you the latest in food, culture and adventure. They’ve recently quit their jobs and packed up their bags to go on an adventure of a lifetime. Watch it unfold on social media!
- Cathy & Frank of RoarLoud. These two are outdoor enthusiasts who love both hiking and street art. They also have a blog called Nothing But New England. And check out their Twitter account; Cathy hosts a monthly street art chat you don’t want to miss. The street art they find is off the hook!
- Ivana & Steve of JetLag Warriors. Fellow Canadians who love adventure and budget travel, you can find them on every social media account out there. Using fantastic imagery and providing excellent tips, these two will have you planning your next adventure in no time at all. Check them out on YouTube, Instagram and of course, their blog.
- Lynn & Justin of Mad Hatters NYC. A blog based in NYC about lifestyle, travel and food. With NYC high on our bucket list, finding this blog was a dream come true. There are tons of tips and itineraries on their blog that you won’t want to miss. Find them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram too!
- Nicki McLaren of EatLiveTravelDrink. Nicki’s food, travel and lifestyle blog will inspire you in all areas of your life. She ended up in this venture by accident, but has now traveled to 29 different countries and specializes in luxury travel…and she’s only in her early 30s! If that doesn’t inspire, we can’t tell you what does. For a daily dose of Nicki, find her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram too!
- Rob & Kari of Travelin’ Stiles. Veteran travelers with over 4 years on the road and over 60 countries visited, these two have plenty of epic stories and sound travel advice. They’ve been posting a lot on NYC these days, which is our next destination, so we’ve been stealing ideas and getting super excited! Thanks guys!
- Kula & Christian of A Couple On a Budget. Conscious travellers who wed in January of this year, if you check out their Instagram or their website, they have been EVERYWHERE. From Iceland to Ireland, Croatia to Dubai, Puerto Rico to Hawaii, these two have lots of exciting travel tips and some great videos on YouTube as well. Have a gander!
- Ryan & Sam of Our Travel Passport. Their bright, airy photos are full of #couplegoals and #sunshineandlollipops. At least that’s how we feel when we check out their account. They also recently started tours in a couple of sweet destinations, so you can join them on their adventures and have them show you around. How cool is that?
- Amy & Nathan of Two Drifters XO. These lovebirds met in a Scotland hostel and are now traveling the world together. The two share fantastic tips on couple travel and adventures in love. Check them out; they are #couplegoals.
- Bram & Manon of Flip Flop Wanderers. This young, Dutch couple is on their second world trip with 32 countries visited already! They are currently exploring Australia and headed to New Zealand soon for a Working Holiday Visa. Sounds awesome! Check out their Instagram account too. They have lovely travel photos inspiring so much wanderlust!
- Tim Roxborogh of The Roxborogh Report. A radio host from New Zealand and lover of the Bee Gees, this guy will bring you insightful articles on travel and music. He’s constantly going on adventures and checking out the latest and greatest spots to see if they’re worth a visit. And because he’s a published writer for various newspapers and magazines, his work is quality stuff. Don’t miss out!
- Jules & Christine of Don’t Forget to Move. These two will teach you all you need to know about adventure travel and responsible tourism. Reading about their experience swimming with whale sharks in the Philippines really caught our eyes and reminded us of the important of taking care of the places we visit. Their photography is gorgeous too! Check them out on social media account; they’re definitely worth a visit.
- Kristen of Hopscotch the Globe is the woman to beat in terms of travel blogger/vlogger/sensation. She is #goals. She’s been pretty much everywhere and has a fun-loving spirit to go along with her adventurous life. Despite her large amount of followers and fame, she writes back very quickly to our comments too! Respect. She’s recently remodelled a motorhome, so her and her hubby can explore in an entirely different way. Don’t miss her wild adventures and awesome travel tips!
Enjoyed this post? Pin it!